cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] A possible CCHK logo

  • From: "Charles Mok" <charlespmok AT gmail.com>
  • To: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] A possible CCHK logo
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 22:28:27 +0800

Just my gut initial reaction...
The effect on the playing with the Chinese characters Hong Kong is only so-so.
Also, a very "square" logo may not work very well when you use it when lining up with other orgs e.g. in a list of co-organizing or supporting orgs.  It ends up getting shrunk.  I think a longer rectangular one usually works better at least for that purpose.