cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Fwd: CC licence

  • From: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Chong Chan-yau" <chanyau AT hku.hk>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org, David Plott <davidplott AT gmail.com>, ying chan <yychan AT hku.hk>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Fwd: CC licence
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 16:35:48 +0800

Hi Chan-yau!

Thanks for reminding us on this! Currently our cc-hk site is on a
wiki, and I can't find the information on supporting Web Accessibility
from the service provider. Definitely we should put it in-mind, and
build the website using a accessible system.

In fact, I've never think of this -- how to improve wiki software so
that it is more accessible so that everyone can participate...

Ben