cc-education - Re: [cc-education] Reality Check.

cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons

  • From: Heather Ford <heather AT gn.apc.org>
  • To: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons <cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-education] Reality Check.
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:32:00 -0700

Thanks, David - I was beginning to think my mail had bounced ;)

And I wish I could respond to your comment about the All Blacks with a patriotic defence of my mother country, but alas, our boys are not looking healthy - all that bashing of heads cannot be good for them

Hello Heather Ford.
Pleased to meet you.
For such supposedly cultured personalities, they don't appear to have
much in the way of manners, do they?
The All Blacks will win the World Cup.
Regards to all,

David.