cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] License Chooser: partner url method vs REST API vs Licensechooser.js

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Diane Peters <diane AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Tarmo Toikkanen <tarmo.toikkanen AT iki.fi>
  • Cc: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org h" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] License Chooser: partner url method vs REST API vs Licensechooser.js
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 07:55:07 -0700

As for when the chooser will technically be ready, we have settled pretty much on the integration plan but we're waiting to finish the legal code and some important collateral (updated FAQs, etc.).  The chooser and the new deeds will go live at the same time we push the legal code live.  We're planning on updating affiliates and this list shortly with launch plans.

Diane