cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] localization js widget

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Christopher Allan Webber <cwebber AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Nathan Yergler <nathan AT yergler.net>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] localization js widget
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 09:46:59 -0500

Sorry for the delayed reply.

We recently overhauled the translation system. Unfortunately I think
the js widget strings may have gotten dropped (partly I think because
we've thought that the js widget has gotten little use in recent years,
but maybe that is wrong). I can look at adding them back, and it's
possible to re-code them in from the git history, but it might take a
while till we can get to it...

Made an issue for it in our bugtracker!

http://code.creativecommons.org/issues/issue1033

- Chris