cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] localization js widget

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Nathan Yergler <nathan AT yergler.net>
  • To: Maarten Zeinstra <mz AT kl.nl>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] localization js widget
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 12:36:08 -0700

Are you running the _javascript_ locally?

Thinking about it some more, one thing that will probably be an impediment to updating is the fact the the translation string keys have changed since the last update, as well as where we store those translations. So the code will probably need to be changed, as well. That may be a pain.

It'd be nice if we could update the code so that anyone wanting to run it locally could just check it out and run make to generate the localized files.