cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] localization js widget

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Nathan Yergler <nathan AT yergler.net>
  • To: Maarten Zeinstra <mz AT kl.nl>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] localization js widget
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 08:48:30 -0700

Hi Maarten,

What version of the javascript are you using? Things may have changed
in the past year since I left (although I doubt this has), but if it's
0.97, the translations are probably massively out of date. If I recall
correctly there are two things needed: translating the string in
Transifex, and regenerating the localized javascript on the server
side. I suspect that string has been translated in Transifex, so the
latter is the important part. Someone at CC will need to check out
that code and run make as a first step.

Best,

Nathan