cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] GSoC 2011 - Proposal - Integration

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Akila Wajirasena <akila.wajirasena AT gmail.com>
  • To: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] GSoC 2011 - Proposal - Integration
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 09:48:55 +0530

Hi,

I think I also have several ideas for improvements.
  1. When inserting the visible license we have to connect to the internet, to download license image. It would be good to to have those images within the plugin for offline use.
  2. If we have them in the plugin we need a method to update them to the newest version, for example once a month. The images and the RDF both should be updated in this manner.
  3. The alternative way is to update whole CCOOO. This is also not included in the current version refer this link for more information http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Extensions/Online_Update_of_Extensions