cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] GSoC 2011 - Proposal - Integration

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Raghav Sethi <raghavsethi.rs AT gmail.com>
  • To: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] GSoC 2011 - Proposal - Integration
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 10:44:44 +0530

Mike,

Thanks for the prompt (and helpful) reply!

I wouldn't mind working on the LibreOffice/OpenOffice plugin at all, but as far as I tested it, it seems to be pretty complete. Are there any specific features that CC would like me to implement? I can't really think of any substantial improvements to the plug-in.

Cheers,
Raghav