cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] [GSOC 2011] Getting Involve

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Nathan Yergler <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Isuru Udana <isudana AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org, Chris Sakkas <sanglorian AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] [GSOC 2011] Getting Involve
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 11:02:47 -0700

Hi Isuru,

Sorry for the delayed reply; we're currently moving the CC office,
which has caused some delays in, well, getting things done.

I think that a successful project will build on OpenAttribute, but we
don't have specific ideas about what needs to be changed/improved.
We're really interested in students who are passionate about CC and
who have an idea of how to bring CC to other platforms or tools.

NRY