cc-devel - [cc-devel] [GSOC 2011] Getting Involve

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Isuru Udana <isudana AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] [GSOC 2011] Getting Involve
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 00:07:27 +0600

Hi,

I am a final year undergraduate from department of Computer Science and Engineering University of Moratuwa.
I am interested in doing a project of CC for Google summer of code this year.

After going through the ideas list I am very much interested of the idea Attribution Helper Browser Extension.

I am very much familiar with Firefox and chrome extension development. The extensions which I have created for Firefox has been accepted by the Mozilla community after reviewing the code[1].
So I am very much confident that I have the ability to work on the Chrome/Firefox extension.

Can some one please suggests me a starting point to work on this project.

[1] https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/quickproxy-54908/

Thank you

--
Isuru Udana