cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] License Selection Library for Java

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Maarten Zeinstra <mz AT kl.nl>
  • To: Nathan Yergler <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] License Selection Library for Java
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:47:56 +0200

Great, thanks for the information!

I am now writing a class that extents JPanel to do the license selection, the classes you mention would a good place to harvest best practice code on this.
I hope to have it automatically add jurisdiction and license URI using the the API.

The final product will be a class that extens JPanel that will do the license selection base upon API that should be easily integrated in other projects if people please.

Cheers,

Maarten Zeinstra

Kennisland | Knowledgeland

T: +31.20.575.6720 | E: mz AT kl.nl