cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] GSoC proposal suggestion

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Cassio Melo <cassio.ufpe AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: CC Developer Mailing List <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] GSoC proposal suggestion
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 12:00:36 -0300

Thank you Kinkade, Yergler, I'll take your feedback into account :)

Cassio

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:32 PM, Nathan R. Yergler <nathan AT creativecommons.org> wrote:
I concur with nearly everything Nathan Kinkade said.

With respect to the adding from URL, the interesting thing is not adding
the URL of the image/video/etc (as currently supported) but from a page
that contains the resource + metadata.

With respect to your proposal, I'd rather see proposals that focus on
doing one thing really, really well and completely than on a couple of
different projects.

Regards,

Nathan

--