cc-devel - [cc-devel] GSoC proposal suggestion

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Cassio Melo <cassio.ufpe AT gmail.com>
  • To: CC Developer Mailing List <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] GSoC proposal suggestion
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 16:22:04 -0300

Hi there,

It's been a long time since I developed the CC OO addin for the GSoC 2007. I would like to apply this year again with Creative Commons. This time  I wish to participate in those projects:
  • OpenOffice Plugin Updates (including support for Draw). I think last year a guy tried to do it unsuccessfully. Besides the updates I intend to document all the code for future developers;
  • Time permiting it would be fun to implement a FF plugin to CC community (attribution helper).
I know there're good developers out there, but I think my credentials are appropriated on those subjects.
  • I successfully developed the OO addin (with Nathan Yergler);
  • I'm long time CC user and worked with the community;
  • I know how to do it (both OO and FF extension experience);
  • I improved my English since last time :)
What do you think about it? Is it relevant for you? What should be improved?

Best regards,
Cassio
--
Cassio Melo