cc-devel - [cc-devel] [GSoC] CC Publisher refresh

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Akshay Kumar <akshaykumar90 AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] [GSoC] CC Publisher refresh
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 18:01:02 +0530

Hi,

I am Akshay, an undergraduate from India, and I am interested in contributing to Creative Commons via Google Summer of Code 2010. I am quite interested in giving a new start to "CC Publisher". As far as I have checked, no one has mentioned about it on this mailing list as a GSoC project, so I think it will be ok for me to take it as a project.

As far as my technical skills are concerned, I have done a lot of work in C++, Java and Python. I have some experience in wxPython also. For version control, I know svn and have a working knowledge of git.

I would appreciate if someone can show me the next steps for this project. I would really love to be a part of Creative Commons organization.

-- Akshay Kumar