cc-devel - [cc-devel] Creative Commons Image using web service api

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Wendy J Bossons <wbossons AT MIT.EDU>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Creative Commons Image using web service api
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:52:57 -0400

Hello,

I recently integrated the CC license api into our repository. In order for
the project to be completed, I want to add an image to the subject page that
represents Creative Commons -- a nice non-specific license image which will
have a url pointing at the creative commons site page where the license type
is described. My other option is to programmatically derive the image for
each license type. Regarding the latter, is there a pattern/algorithm to
follow to build the image url?

Thanks!

..\Wendy
Wendy Bossons