cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] liblicense-0.8.1

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Sebastian Pipping <webmaster AT hartwork.org>
  • To: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] liblicense-0.8.1
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 14:26:07 +0100

Asheesh Laroia wrote:
>> I created a wiki account but my permission do not suffice.
>> Great to find out Git can do externals.
>
> You just have to confirm your email address and you can edit to your
> heart's content.

Good point. Done.

>> I gave liblicense-gnome-0.4 a try. Emblem icons are now available
>> but licensing dialogs seem missing. Are they in there, too?
>
> Licensing dialogs, let me see...
>
> That's gui_gtk.py. It's exposed in a file's properties pane in Nautilus,
> assuming the code still works, as per nautilus-liblicense.py, which you
> should have to squeeze into the Nautilus Python extensions directory.

I have tried <gnome-base/nautilus-2.22.5.1-r1> and
<media-libs/liblicense-0.8.1> with both

- 0.4.3
- 0.5.0

of <gnome-extra/nautilus-python>, neither seemed to work.
Also:

$ python src/nautilus-liblicense.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "src/nautilus-liblicense.py", line 22, in <module>
import nautilus
ImportError: No module named nautilus

Sebastian