cc-devel - [cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-2034364 ] missing directory in GetID3 suggested location

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "SourceForge.net" <noreply AT sourceforge.net>
  • To: noreply AT sourceforge.net
  • Subject: [cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-2034364 ] missing directory in GetID3 suggested location
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:04:39 +0000

Bugs item #2034364, was opened at 2008-07-31 14:12
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by fourstones
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559966&aid=2034364&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: cchost
Group: cchost5_ccM3

Initial Comment:
On the "Welcome to ccHost Installation" page the suggested path to place
getID3 is missing a directory name.

For instance, on my server I made a /cchost directory under the main domain
(grossmeier.net/cchost). The installation suggests I put it in:
"/home/greg/web/grossmeier.net//getid3" missing "cchost"

On the next page, when filling in the forms, the autofilled directory is
incomplete while the "eg: /home/greg/web/grossmeier.net/cchost/getid3" on the
left is correct.

seems to be the difference between calling get_cchost_local_root() and
id3suggest().

This is something that someone setting up a server should be able to make
sense of, but it is kind of like having a typo in the instructions.

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559966&aid=2034364&group_id=80503

  • [cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-2034364 ] missing directory in GetID3 suggested location, SourceForge.net, 10/29/2008