cc-devel - [cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-2157294 ] cc_install_licenses() adds odd .gif references

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "SourceForge.net" <noreply AT sourceforge.net>
  • To: noreply AT sourceforge.net
  • Subject: [cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-2157294 ] cc_install_licenses() adds odd .gif references
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:04:18 +0000

Bugs item #2157294, was opened at 2008-10-10 05:12
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by fourstones
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559966&aid=2157294&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: cchost
Group: cchost5_ccM3

Initial Comment:
Here's a tiny bug that I discovered when I ran the OFLB extension install
script that added a new kind of license and accompanying PNG images to the
site.

http://oflb.open-fonts.org/ccHost-OFL-1.1-integration-plugin-1.0.tar.gz

Viewing the license admin page [http://my.server.url/admin/license] after the
update caused complaints about missing .gif versions of the license icons,
which I think may be a hangover or a bug somewhere in cc_install_licenses()
or similar (there were no .gifs in the directory before running the update).
I've had a quick look at the code though and I cannot see where it has crept
in. My hack was to add empty .gif files to make it happy.

Comment By: Victor Stone (fourstones)