cc-devel - [cc-devel] Attaching CC license to PDF with PDF License Manager....

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Ryan James" <rjames0107 AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Attaching CC license to PDF with PDF License Manager....
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:05:11 -0500

Hi,

I just ran through the process of attaching a by-nc-nd license to a PDF document using PDF License Manager.  The process seemed to go smoothly; however, when I open the newly-generated RDF using Adobe Reader, I can't tell that the file has been marked in any way with a CC license, even when I look at the info in Document Properties.

Is there some way I can tell that my RDF was properly marked with a CC license?  Did I do something wrong?

Thanks

  • [cc-devel] Attaching CC license to PDF with PDF License Manager...., Ryan James, 10/27/2008