cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] liblicense [creative commons work]

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Scott Shawcroft <scott.shawcroft AT gmail.com>
  • To: Jon Phillips <jon AT rejon.org>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org, asheesh laroia <asheesh AT creativecommons.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] liblicense [creative commons work]
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 00:58:19 -0700

I think that license classes would be neat but from a UI standpoint its
getting messier and messier. We introduced a number of additional
elements in the last release and adding another is not good for the
current UI. I would suggest a widget redesign. The widget should be
more elegant. Alex could probably help out here.

Asheesh, I know you wanted to align the liblicense widgets and the
jsWidget so now is the best time I think.

Cheers,
Scott

P.S. I'm excited to see things happening. Where are the Gnome people? :-D