cc-devel - [cc-devel] Announcing JsWidget 0.2

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Announcing JsWidget 0.2
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:48:16 -0700 (PDT)

JsWidget 0.2 is now up. New features include:

* Actual translated text for about half of the UI (try ?lang=fr)
* Stopped asking users questions that only affect retired licenses

Those are the important changes that come to mind. There are some other changes behind the scenes, too, of course. You can play with a sample instance at http://labs.creativecommons.org/jswidget/tags/0.2/example_web_app/ , and SourceFrog has a download link for you at http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=80503&package_id=239510 .

As always, I welcome comments back to me personally or to the list! I've also updated http://wiki.creativecommons.org/JsWidget to reflect the current state, so you'll always be able to track this project there.

-- Asheesh.

--
A man is known by the company he organizes.
-- Ambrose Bierce