cc-devel - [cc-devel] JSWidget IE help (WAS Re: Announcing JsWidget 0.2)

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] JSWidget IE help (WAS Re: Announcing JsWidget 0.2)
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:26:38 -0700 (PDT)

In JsWidget, I'd like it to work as well as possible in every browser. So I started testing in Internet Explorer, and it seems to have a strange issue where it refuses to parse everything after (and including) the <script> tag. See for yourself by loading this link in IE:

http://labs.creativecommons.org/jswidget/trunk/example_web_app/

Everything from the <script> tag onwards doesn't seem to render in the Internet Explorer browsers I have access to, both versions 6 and 7.

Maybe someone on this list who knows IE well could give me a hand? If not I'll keep stabbing in the dark....

Thanks a lot!

-- Asheesh.

--
His heart was yours from the first moment that you met.