cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] wpLicense problem... please help

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: shyam ganju <redx AT kingfelix.net>
  • Cc: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] wpLicense problem... please help
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 08:15:52 -0400

Does this problem still occur with the 0.7.6.1 release from last week (http://techblog.creativecommons.org/2007/04/11/wplicense-076/)?

Nathan

shyam ganju wrote:
i get the following error in the javascript console>>

Error: document.getElementById("license_options") has no properties
Source File: http://soundvault.org/wp-content/plugins/wpLicense/admin.js
Line: 7

any further advice??

shyam

On 05/04/2007, at 10:00 AM, Luis Villa wrote:

On 4/4/07, Nathan R. Yergler <nathan AT creativecommons.org <mailto:nathan AT creativecommons.org>> wrote:
On 4/4/07, shyam ganju <redx AT kingfelix.net <mailto:redx AT kingfelix.net>> wrote:
> umm, well when i hit the select link, the page reloads, but it stays looking
> exactly the same, so nothing happens when i hit the select link...

If you go to "Tools" -> "Error Console" do you see any Javascript
errors there? I've not heard of that problem before.

> do you know of any wp plugins that allow individual posts to have their own
> license? or is wplicense the only plugin available?

It's the only one I'm aware of; that doesn't mean another one I'm not
aware of doesn't exist. Maybe someone else on the list knows of
something.

There is one other one:
http://www.g-loaded.eu/2006/01/14/creative-commons-configurator-wordpress-plugin/

But I don't think it allows per-post licensing either.

Luis

shyam ganju
www.kingfelix.net