cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] wpLicense problem... please help

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "shyam ganju" <lower_realm AT kingfelix.net>
  • Cc: software AT creativecommons.org, "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] wpLicense problem... please help
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 17:02:57 -0400

On 4/2/07, shyam ganju <lower_realm AT kingfelix.net> wrote:

i am using wordpress v 2.0.5 and have just installed the wplicense plugin.
my problem is that when i go to options>>content license there are no
license option available to choose from...

So if you click the "change" link, no options appear? What browser
are you using? There are some known issues with Internet Explorer, so
using a better browser like Firefox (http://mozilla.com) may take care
of the problem.

Let me know what browser you're using and what it is you're not
seeing; see http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Image:Wplicense_admin.png
for a screenshot of what you *should* see.

Nathan

can you tell me how to fix this??

shyam ganju
www.kingfelix.net