cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] wpLicense problem... please help

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] wpLicense problem... please help
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:06:11 -0700

> > On 4/4/07, shyam ganju <redx AT kingfelix.net> wrote:
> > > do you know of any wp plugins that allow individual posts to have their
> > > own
> > > license? or is wplicense the only plugin available?

I don't know of a plugin, but you can get pretty close by just adding a
license notice to each relevant post. Won't show up in the appropriate
feed element though.

Here's a blog that does that:
http://cmdln.wordpress.com/

Not that someone shouldn't write/add to a plugin. :-)

--
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/User:Mike_Linksvayer