cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Comments on the new license selection UI

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT rejon.org>
  • To: Luke Hoersten <luke.hoersten AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: CC Developer Mailing List <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Comments on the new license selection UI
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:46:34 -0800

On Fri, 2006-12-08 at 16:41 -0500, Luke Hoersten wrote:
> Before reading your comments, Ka-Ping Yee, I tried the new selector
> myself. I love it! Also, I would have to completely agree with what
> you said, especially about understanding the state you are in without
> seeing any other states of the selector.
>
> Also, I think it would be nice to not have to do any scrolling to see
> the rest of the options. Maybe use some tricky javascript or something
> to show/hide the optional content?
>
> -Luke

Hey guys,

<topPost />

Hello, please file any feature requests and bugs at our tracking site:
http://sf.net/projects/cctools

We have been receiving many, so what to make sure they are properly
tracked. Also, the code is available (since these are just web-based
systems and you can grab it from our SVN module (cclabs) or from the web
and contribute patches.

Ping here if you have any questions...

Jon