cc-devel - [cc-devel] Updated CC web service server (rest-dev)

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Updated CC web service server (rest-dev)
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:56:48 -0500

Just wanted to let everyone know that we've just turned on a new server
process for the "dev" instance of the CC web services. If all goes well
this should improve the overall performance of the web services as well
as make them more stable. If no regressions are reported, we'll cut the
1.5 version over in the next day or two.

Please let me know if you see any problems with the web services.

Thanks,

Nathan

--
Nathan R. Yergler
Senior Software Engineer

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/User:NathanYergler

  • [cc-devel] Updated CC web service server (rest-dev), Nathan R. Yergler, 12/12/2006