cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] ccPublisher

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Mary M" <kr.melbourne AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT yergler.net>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] ccPublisher
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:10:44 +1000

Dear Nathan,

We have tried this software on different PCs using different connections to the Internet (organization's net or ADSL at home). We all got the same error message. The version we have tried is CcPublisher_2_Beta_2.

We hope to get CCLs for ePrints. Any idea/suggestions/advice would be much appreciated.

Regards

Mary