cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] ccPublisher

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT yergler.net>
  • To: Mary M <kr.melbourne AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] ccPublisher
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:57:41 -0500

That usually (always) means that for some reason ccPublisher can not
connect to the Creative Commons web services to retrieve information on
the available licenses. Were you connected to the Internet when you ran
the program? What version did you download? I highly recommend you try
the latest beta of ccPublisher 2 -- we've made lots of fixes to the
application. You can find information on the beta at
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/CcPublisher_2_Beta_2

Nathan R. Yergler
Software Engineer
Creative Commons