cc-au - Re: [Cc-au] Moral Rights V0-2

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: andrew garton <agarton AT toysatellite.org>
  • To: cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-au] Moral Rights V0-2
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:46:23 +1100

Hello Renato,

> I would also like to see the Legal Code be reviewed by peak creator
> communities in Australia (eg Australian Society of Authors, etc).

Excellent recommendation Arts Law, Australian Copyright Institute,
APRA, EFA, Craft Australia and our own organisation would be
interested given our involvement in promoting CC use in SE Asia, and
so on. Have any of these kinds of organisations been invited to review
the Code?

-ag.

---

Andrew Garton

+ Director - APC.au (c2o/Toy Satellite)
+ Editor - http://rights.apc.org.au/

+ PO BOX 1681, Collingwood, 3066, Australia
+ T/F +61 (0) 3 9417 5425
APC.au Ltd (Community Communications Online & Toy Satellite)
. A member of the Association for Progressive Communications .
This email is solely for the named addressee and may be confidential.