baslinux - Re: [BL] odt to pdf convertor?

  • From: Ron Clarke <ariadne AT ausreg.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] odt to pdf convertor?
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 22:38:23 +1100

Hi Sindi,

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 05:05:28 +0000 (UTC)
sindi keesan <keesan AT SDF.ORG> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Nov 2011, Ron Clarke wrote:
> > I have an older version than that. Considerably smaller.
> > I will look it up - not in Linux now.

In BL2 now.

I have OOo_1.1.5_LinuxIntel_install.tar.gz

It is 78,571K and dated from Nov 2006

It installed and is running in BL2.1.

> Ron, what do you use OpenOffice for?

For opening and reading stuff that I cannot open and read with anything
else.
I have seldom had to use it, but it was worth it for the few times when
nothing else would do.

I make no claims about it, neither do I encourage anyone else to install it.

But, if requested, I can put it up on my website and from there you are on
your own.
Unless you can find that exact file on the web.

Just remember, choose NOT to include java when asked, otherwise it will not
run in BL2.

Ron

--
Ron Clarke