baslinux - Re: [BL] BL as wireless gateway

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT SDF.ORG>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL as wireless gateway
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 16:54:42 +0000 (UTC)

This is now working with either BL2 or Puppy Linux as client, and BL2 as gateway with my larger kernel that has ipchains support.

I only need to manually set IP number and default gateway on the client.

Does anyone know how to do this with XP or Mac OS 10.4? (Not really necessary as I can put them both out in the sunporch by the window to pick up the neighbor's signal directly, but the sunporch gets cold in winter).

How does one set WEP number with orinoco cards?

Sindi Keesan