baslinux - [BL] wp script only prints on second try (twice) in BL2

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT SDF.ORG>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] wp script only prints on second try (twice) in BL2
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 12:55:00 +0000 (UTC)

With LaserJet 1100 printer I need to send a page to the printer twice in order for it to print (then it prints the file twice on the same page). How can I fix this other than with scissors?

I tried to print an existing text file directly using the line starting in 'cat' (with the file name and lp0 substituted for /tmp/document and /dev/$device).

I tried making a blank file and telling the script to print that
after the real file.

Since this is a DOS printer, I left in the dos2unix -d .

Sindi Keesan

  • [BL] wp script only prints on second try (twice) in BL2, sindi keesan, 07/18/2011