baslinux - Re: [BL] Opera 9.63 font problem

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Opera 9.63 font problem
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 09:38:13

On 5 Jan 09 at 2:55, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
wrote:

>I tried again to compile elinks with ecmascript (javascript) since it uses
>less memory. The compiler could not find js*.h, which I put in the
>directory I was instructed to, and I patched as instructed. Steven, could
>you please compile elinks with javascript? The javascript is downloaded
>from Mozilla and is probably more complete than what links2 uses. The most
>recent version would not compile for me even without javascript. I compiled
>0.11.4rc1 from Mar 28 2008 without js.

This could be quite interesting as some wireless networks require
login through javascript. Although BL is able to do all the networking
functions it cannot connect without one of the huge browsers yet. May
be elinks contains the missing bit of js capability.

Christof

Ceskobratrska cirkev evangelicka - Betlemska kaple na Zizkove
Prokopova 4/216, 130 00 Praha 3, Czech Republic
Tel. (+420) 222 78 06 73 / 222 78 20 02 / 603 18 87 53
http://www.volny.cz/cce.zizkov