baslinux - Re: [BL] questions: upgrading BusyBox, DropBear, SSH

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] questions: upgrading BusyBox, DropBear, SSH
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 14:02:31 -0700 (PDT)

A little clarification on my last question ...

--- On Tue, 9/2/08, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
wrote:

> 6. Lastly: Many of the Linux commands i've learned
> from other distros don't work in BL. Specifically,
> let's say i want to SSH to one of my BL laptops from
> another computer ... how do i find out the hostname
> of my BL laptop?

I'm talking about the whole URL or DNS (or whatever
it actually is called) that i need to put in the SSH
command. Other distros have netstat and commands like
this, which don't work in BL.

I typically connect to BL laptops to the internet
using whatever unsecured wireless network i can pick up.

-monz