baslinux - Re: [BL] BL in 8 MB of RAM?

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL in 8 MB of RAM?
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 00:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Meyer and Steven,

Thanks, guys -- i have BL running on the
old ThinkPad! ... and i'm loving it.

This machine's hard-drive is crammed full
of files, and "Exploring" them in Windows 95
is a pain, because of the little "finger
joystick" pointer control.

In BL it's much nicer to use the "d" alias
that launches links, and just use the keyboard
to search thru the files. Now i'll be able
to find the stuff that i need to delete, to
make some space ... so that i can *install* BL!

This is the first time i've used the DOS version
of BL. Very ingenious!

-monz