baslinux - Re: [BL] BL2 install

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL2 install
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 03:51:03 +0100

Message from Giuseppe
====================================
Thank you very much,

> So you could repartition as follows:
>
> hda1 - swap - 32MB
> hda2 - BL3 - 100MB
> hda3 - BL2 - 200MB (or as much as you can spare)

I'll repartition hd only with primary partitions as you suggested

> The BL website has links to Slackware mirrors and you can find Slackware
> packages there.

I think (but maybe I am wrong) there were instructions on how to install
BL-2 (from DOS or fd) to hd on the BL web site and also a list of packages
from Slackware 7.1 to do so but now I can not find. I got BAS-HD.tgz but I
think it works for BL-1.8. How can I do to install BL-2 to hd?

Thanks again.

Giuseppe