baslinux - [BL] rtf2html

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] rtf2html
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 05:16:05 +0000 (UTC)

http://keesan.freeshell.org/bl/rtf2html.zip

Contains precompiled versions of rtf2html for linux (glibc) and DOS and Win32, and some demos, about 159K, 2002 Alpha version by a Russian. Look up more info online. Said not to handle all features of rtf but I bet it does better than Abiword. Command-line. Some features may not display with non-IE browsers.

I could ask the author for a libc5 version.

I need linux on a hard disk before I can test it properly.

There is also an RTF to XML conversion program, 2MB download of an evaluation version, which converts to PDF and other formats too.

When I asked someone to send me pdf instead of WORD, she sent rtf.

There is probably some online conversion site too.