baslinux - Re: [BL] (no subject)

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] (no subject)
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 01:06:58 -0400

I'm getting kicked out of X with the following message:
Fatal server error:
Cannot open mouse (No such file or directory)

...am I supposed to have a 'mouse' file in /dev/mouse? because I don't...
I reinstall BasicLinux, installed to hd and configured LILO to boot from hd.

I've posted the "pointer" section the X86Config file I found for my laptop.

Section "Pointer"
    Protocol    "mouse"
    Device      "/dev/mouse"
#    Protocol "Xqueue"