baslinux - [BL] BL2 with secure email component

  • From: "C. Brouerius van Nidek" <constant AT indo.net.id>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] BL2 with secure email component
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 22:28:05 +0700

Still using BL2 and up to now I have had no urge to upgrade ;).
Yesterday the power supply of my main computer broke down so I planned to
download my mail from google mail with Pine. Pine complaints that the
starttls was absent which I found is a way of saying that it can not use ssl
download.
Looked if I could find a ready made solution but was up to now not lucky.
Can somebody help me out?