baslinux - Re: [BL] Xvesa and mouse problems

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Xvesa and mouse problems
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 18:54:09 +0000 (UTC)

Can you explain in simple terms where/how to get syslinux and install it to use as a boot manager (boot to DOS or linux)? Will it do SCSI boot? We are unable to boot to a DOS scsi disk in three computers with AMIBIOS set to boot from SCSI first. We can boot to SCSI linux drive with loadlin and David's scsi 2.4.31 kernel.

Did your laptop have a DOS mouse driver installed?