baslinux - Re: [BL] MPlayer 1.0pre7try2

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] MPlayer 1.0pre7try2
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 00:08:03 +0000 (UTC)

I was able to listen to WFMU WMA, RAM, MP3 and OGG files (but not ACC+ for which I have no player) by adding to my lynx.cfg after each occurrence of mplayer '-ao oss' (otherwise it would exit after putting 56K in cache).

I don't know if the .ram is racook or something else. weku mp3 also worked. I will have to change all my radio scripts by adding -ao oss, or perhaps make a script mplayer which is really 'mplayer -ao oss' - will this work?

Unlike -vo svga with xfbdev for playing dvds, the image does not flash when I use -vo fbdev, it is stable, however the rightmost third of the picture has moved to the leftmost part of the screen.

Therefore, since vesa also does not work with Matrox, I will svga with chipset unspecified, or x11, both of which work fine.