baslinux - Re: [BL] USB and the digital camera

  • From: David Moberg <davidjmoberg AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] USB and the digital camera
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:08:18 -0800

On Sat, Nov 26, 2005, sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
> > I am currently building some floppies, so if you want to wait that is
> > probably
> > your best option.
>
> Many thanks, I will wait.

One 1.44M floppy image is ready now:

http://us.share.geocities.com/davidjmoberg/linux-usb.tar.gz

A usage example is included in the README.

This disk includes 2.4.31 + modules, busybox, uclibc, full
svgalib and zgv. /etc contains 3 files, modified from BL3.

I will try to fix my website's index.html and merge the
previous USB packages with this tar.gz package. I also
want to add some more disk images, but that may take
longer.

David