baslinux - Re: [BL] Host not found error - resolved

  • From: RandumAri AT netscape.net
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Host not found error - resolved
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:56:17 -0400

Thanks for all of your help guys!
I just entered the DNS numbers and it worked.

>If you cannot find DNS numbers, I will send you mine.
and thanks for the offer Stephen

>find / -name string
>ati0 is a command to the modem issued by a terminal program such as kermit
>or minicom or microcom (provided with BL3), not a linux command.
This is really interesting... thanks for teaching me about terminals, Sindi!

I'll be playing LinCity now!
Lazarith

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

  • Re: [BL] Host not found error - resolved, RandumAri, 08/02/2005