baslinux - Re: [BL] problem configuring laptop lan card

  • From: "Francois Comparot" <occidental AT gmx.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] problem configuring laptop lan card
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 00:58:51 +0200 (MEST)

I sindi

I did myself create a start incident by loading my debian 3.1 (no LAN
connection) so that debian did necessite a very long time for that and I can
easy read the screen informations.

I did see that debian did recognise that it has to load the module for VIA
VT6102 Rhine II in the Version from
http://www.scyld.com/network/via-rhine.html

I didn't allready look if I can find a better module on this site.

Truly yours

francois