baslinux - [BL] keyboard layout switching (fwd)

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] keyboard layout switching (fwd)
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:55:03 +0000 (UTC)

A very recent answer to a list question from six months ago about using different keyboard layouts in CLI mode.

I hope this will be helpful to our Spanish and German writing list members.

I don't follow what is going on here - is this a way to set up each console with a different keyboard?

I really ought to learn to use different keyboards, to write emails in Russian rather than transliteration, or in Czech with diacritics. (I would have to print out the keyboard first - are the keyboard layouts shown graphically somewhere in a standard Slackware package?).