baslinux - Re: [BL] LINKS with colors

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: dos AT lieber.com.ar, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] LINKS with colors
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 03:34:26 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005, Alejandro Lieber wrote:

Until now, I have used Links in BL3 in a 486dlc with an Hercules
monocrome monitor.

I just begun using BL3 (no X) with a SVGA board and monitor.

How do I configure Links for different colors for background and
foreground ?
Are you trying to change from white on black to some other combination?

No problem with MC and Mutt.

Thanks.

Alejandro Lieber
Argentina