baslinux - RE: [BL] DHCP and Hostnames

  • From: "Jason Chall" <shaggychall AT yahoo.com>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [BL] DHCP and Hostnames
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:09:59 -0500

I tried a hostname with no dashes and it doesn't seem much better except
that my router sees the hostname but neither of my windows machines do
though they see each other. It seems as if my BL3 box can't resolve
hostnames at all, also when I scan its ports from another comp I see port
139 but I don't see port 137 as open.