baslinux - Re: AW: AW: [BL] german keyboard

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: AW: AW: [BL] german keyboard
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 11:29:28 +1200

Sindi Keesan wrote:

> Adding five more packages that take up 8MB is not what
> I would call 'easy'.

What's difficult about executing five installpkg commands?
It's certainly easier than hunting around for some script
you "think" James wrote.

> Man2html is much smaller

And where exactly is he going to get that?

> than that and we already have links to use with it.

IIRC, the script was for lynx, not links. More complications.

Unless you can provide a complete list of where to find all the
necessary bits & pieces for your method (and how to get them to
work), then you are giving Marcus a more difficult method to read
man pages.